(By the end of it I was almost je suis fini.)
I finally finished this skirt. I had to adjust the pattern so that it was one size smaller. I made the tab approximately the width of the waistband (just because). And I decided to go with the machine embroidery detail rather than a button (I was going to make a fabric covered button out of the lining fabric, but I love x's. Although, it was hard to line up those two rows of dense zig zag stitching...) I used an invisible zipper instead of a regular zipper (would've had to make it a concealed zipper and that's just too much work - not to mention bulky-ish.) Check out the middle pocket! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to handle all the under stitching and edge stitching and tailor's tape (since it's like two side seam pockets in one. And like a tube), but it worked. The pocket lining and tab details are my favourite parts.